Do you take a daily vitamin? How about for your face? That’s how I think of the La Bella Figura Daily Elements Defense Face Oil. This brand new facial oil, launching in March, is like a multi for your skin. What could be more important than remembering your vitamins? La Bella Figura designed this with spring in mind. And thank goodness, the days are getting longer and spring is actually on its way. It’s a lighter oil and perfect for use in the a.m. to protect your skin from UV rays and the big bad environment. It has a high dose of antioxidants and omegas — the ingredients are so outrageously fabulous.
The lovely Victoria of La Bella Figura handed me a sample of this last month and told me about Sacha Inchi Oil, which contains the richest source of omegas 3 and 6. A stunning 48% more omega 3 and 36% more omega 6 than a daily fish oil capsule. It happens to be one of the main ingredients in the Daily Elements Defense. LBF sources Sacha Inchi (it is fun to say, no?) from Peru and also uses it in their Rainforest Hydration Treatment.
In addition to the omega-rich Sacha Inchi, Daily Elements Defense also contains:
- Pure guava seed and rosehip seed oils which gives a major boost of vitamins A and C
- Organic camellia seed oil which contains collagen-building squalene
- Jojoba oil to balance oil production
- Evening primrose to promote skin elasticity
- Calendula and pitanga leaf extracts which are natural sources of alpha hydroxy acids
- Jasmine, sandalwood and rose which are all known skin smoothers
The beauty of a facial oil is the versatility it lends. You can add a drop of it to your sunscreen or foundation, as LBF recommends with this one, or use it as your all over moisturizer. Skin literally soaks all of these ingredients in!
Daily Elements Defense Face Oil launches next month! Check it out at La Bella Figura.